How to resolve “Fix 664 Cannot allocate memoryâ€ error message
Is your system facing out of memory issue, prompting you to close down some of the programs? Are you considering complete system restore to solve the problem? If you are one of those who have started facing the issue after a recent update, then our step-by-step solution can help you resolve the issue.
Fixing the issue with the help of SpeedyPC Pro
- Download SpeedyPC Pro software and save its .exe file on your computer.
- Once installed, launch the software to automatically start a scan.
- It will scan your computer to detect all possible errors. Once the scan has finished, click on the ‘Fix All’ icon to fix errors.
Using Windows update
The error is also caused if your system is not up-to-date with all the latest security patches and updates. To ensure that Windows running on your computer are up to date, check for all the updates through Windows Update.
- Click Start and hit the Search icon.
- Type 'Windows Update' in the search box to check the latest updates. Alternatively, visitÂ http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com toautomatically install all the latest Windows updates.
Follow any of the aforementioned solution steps to resolve “Fix 664 Cannot allocate memory” error message on your Windows PC.