System stuck in Safe Mode loop
Your Windows-based PC can sometimes get stuck in the Safe Mode loop and prevent you from starting the PC in the Normal mode. This can be annoying and also you will not be able to enjoy the full features and benefits of your PC as long as it isn’t brought out of the loop. Although the steps to fix this error aren’t difficult, they are nevertheless tricky. So, to help you with this fix, we have compiled for you the steps that you can follow to bring your PC from the Safe Mode loop.
In your Windows-based PC, this is what you can do:
- Click “Start” and then select “Run”.
- Type ‘msconfig’ and click “OK”.
- Go to the ‘BOOT.INI’ tab.
- If ‘SAFEBOOT’ is checked, unckeck it and click “Apply”.
- In the ‘General’ tab, make sure ‘Normal Startup’ is selected. Click on “Apply” and then click “Close”.
- Click “Restart” to restart the computer.
By opting for the Restart option, you will let your PC to load in the Normal mode and thereby put an end to the Safe Mode loop. Keep these steps handy so that you can refer to them later, if there is a requirement for it.
For a quick recall of the above mentioned steps, here is a short video that you can check out.